As indicated in my update to the Firestorm 126.96.36.199969 release review in this blog, a couple of issues have been found within that release, which may affect some Firestorm users.
As a result, the Firestorm team have released a hotfix update to the viewer, which includes fixes for those issues and offers three more the team has also implemented.
The blog post on the fixes reads in full:
After releasing 188.8.131.52969 we discovered a few bugs that affect just enough users to warrant a hotfix update. However, if none of the issues addressed in this hotfix affect you personally there is no need for you to update to it.
The issues are listed below.
- FIRE-15122 Voice connection is lost after Teleport on Opensim Grids
- FIRE-15110 rlva @getattach does not work
- FIRE-15101 Bottom toolbar buttons show in mouselook
- FIRE-15085 Object view not working in build 184.108.40.206969
- FIRE-14471 Editing quick prefs crash
We have replaced the 42969 links with the new version 42974 on our download pages.
As per the blog post, unless one of the issues addressed by the fixes above affect you, there is no need to update your version of Firestorm. None of the fixes should directly impact on the elements of the viewer included in my 220.127.116.11969 review.