As always, please refer to the server deployment thread for the latest information.
- The was no Main (SLS) channel deployment or re-start on Tuesday, April 11th.
- On Wednesday, April 12th, the three RC channels should all receive a new server maintenance package which includes:
- Several internal fixes and two new internal logging modes
- Another adjustment to fix issues with off-line IM and Group Notice delivery reliability
- Fixes an issue where large numbers of objects could be returned after a rolling restart.
It had been indicated that the new server OS build could be deployed to an RC this week. Whether this would be a “full” RC (BlueSteel, Magnum or LeTigre) or perhaps to a limited channel (as is the case with the increase avatar capacity updates, which are on McRib), was made clear. More on this later in the week, maybe.
The recent Voice RC, version 126.96.36.1994770 was withdrawn some time on Monday, April 10th / Tuesday April 11th as a result of suffering a high crash rate.
The AssetHTTP project viewer was promoted to RC status with the release of version 188.8.131.525144 on Monday, April 10th.
This leaves the remainder of the current viewer list as:
- Current Release version: 184.108.40.2064435, dated March 13th – snapshots to e-mail hotfix download page, release notes
- Release channel cohorts:
- Project viewers:
- Obsolete platform viewer version 220.127.116.110847 dated May 8th, 2015 – provided for users on Windows XP and OS X versions below 10.7.