Saturday, March 21st marks the start of Fashion for Life 2015, a full week of non-stop, boundary-breaking, uplifting, shop-till-you-drop, dazzling entertaining events and more, all as a part of the 2015 Relay for Life season.
As I reported in my last update, this year’s event will allow you to visit the great fashion centres of the world – Milan, Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles, Tokyo and Berlin – and experience the best and greatest in virtual world fashion and couture. Throughout each region will be lots to see and enjoy, starting at 10:00 SLT on Saturday, March 21st, and ending at 23:00 on Sunday, March 29th.
I was fortunate enough to be granted a special preview of the regions ahead of the opening, and having toured them I can say quite honestly that where all of the Fashion for Life builds are always as amazing as the event itself, this year is very special. Travelling through each of the nine regions, I felt as if I were on a world tour, starting from my own “back door” of London.
FFL will feature a series of fashion shows throughout the week, all of which will take place at Central Park South. As usual, all times SLT:
- Saturday, March 21st, 14:00: 1st Styling Challenge, MISS SL 2015 by MISS SL Organisation on the theme Why do you relay?
- Sunday, March 22nd, 10:00: Limited Edition Fashion Show by AIM Impression Modelling
- Monday, March 23rd, 16:00: Fashion show by BLVD Fashion House
- Tuesday, March 24th, 16:00: Fashion show by aQuarela Models
- Wednesday, March 25th, 16:00 Fashion show by SCALA Models Agency
- Thursday, March 26th, 16:00: Fashion show by PENUMBRA
- Friday, March 27th, 16:00: Fashion show by The queenS
- Saturday, March 28th, 10:00: 2nd styling challenge MISS SL 2015 by MISS SL Organisation
Music and Entertainment
The entertainment through the week promises to be something special as well, and I’ve been given some highlights of the activities which will be taking place at Central Park North. Again, all times SLT:
Saturday March 21st
- 10:00: Opening
- 12:00 noon: Seth Regan
- 13:00: DJ Blake Hambleton
- 16:00: BBOY_DAN dance group
Sunday, March 22nd
- 12:00 noon: DJ Boniefacio
- 13:00: Kyle Sbra angel – live
- 15:15: T1 Radio
Monday, March 23rd
- 13:00: Currently TBD
- 14:00: DJ Blake Hambleton
Tuesday, March 24th
- 13:00: DJ Theo (Zimny)
- 14:00: “The Jersey Boys” by the Kittens and Tigers Dance Group
Wednesday, March 25th
- 13:00: DJ Boniefacio
- 14:00: Lady Garden Cabaret Dance Troupe – Chandra Meehan
Thursday, March 26th
- 13:00: Anek Fuchs – live
- 14:00 pm DJ Zimny Zane
In addition to the above, the Fashion Hunt will be held across the two Central Park regions, and include many items generously donated by creators and designers. so – Happy Hunting!
The London region is home to the FFL Gachas for 2015 – so don’t forget to visit Tower Bridge!
The SLurls Together
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Central Park North (entertainment)
- Central Park South (fashion shows)
Please note that all SLurls contained in the article will not be open to the public until Fashion For Life officially opens its doors on Saturday, March 21st, at 10:00 SLT.