Updates for the week ending: Sunday, March 1st, 2015
This summary is published every Monday, and is a list of SL viewer / client releases (official and TPV) made during the previous week. When reading it, please note:
- It is based on my Current Viewer Releases Page, a list of all Second Life viewers and clients that are in popular use (and of which I am aware), and which are recognised as adhering to the TPV Policy. This page includes comprehensive links to download pages, blog notes, release notes, etc., as well as links to any / all reviews of specific viewers / clients made within this blog
- By its nature, this summary presented here will always be in arrears, please refer to the Current Viewer Release Page for more up-to-date information.
Official LL Viewers
- Current Release version: 22.214.171.1249021 February 24th (formerly the Maintenance RC viewer) – download page, release notes
- Release channel cohorts (See my notes on manually installing RC viewer versions if you wish to install any release candidate(s) yourself):
- No updates
- Project viewers:
- No updates
LL Viewer Resources
- SL Alternate Viewers wiki page – LL
- Viewer Source Repositories wiki page – LL
- Test Builds wiki page – LL
- Supported Viewers wiki page – LL
- Viewer release process overview – this blog
- SL Viewer updates and reviews on this blog
- No updates.
- Cool VL Viewer – Stable branch updated to version 126.96.36.199, and Experimental branch to 188.8.131.52, both on February 28th (release notes for both).
- Singularity release a supplemental update, version 184.108.40.20657 on February 27th – core updates: a fix for AMD users wishing to use the latest AMD Catalyst drivers (release notes)
Mobile / Other Clients
- LittleSight for Android updated to version 220.127.116.11 on February 22nd – core update: changing the default log-in to a user’s home location to avoid log-in failures.