Wednesday, March 4th, 2015 saw the opening of Creator Registrations for the 2015 Fantasy Faire.
Fantasy Faire, which will take place between April 23rd and May 3rd 2015 (inclusive), is the largest fantasy-related event to take place in Second Life. It brings together fantasy enthusiasts, creators, performers and designers for ten days of commerce, special events, live music concerts across 12 themed regions, and with special emphasis on fund raising for Relay for Life of Second Life.
Fantasy Faire 2014 (Flickr)
This year marks the 7th annual Fantasy faire, and the organisers are projecting a very high turn-out for both creators and visitors, and there are a number of ways for creators to be involved:
- Themed Store with 300 prims allocation: L$2500
- Featured Creator Store with 700 prims allocation: L$ 8,000 – these store are located near the region sponsor and landing point
- Featured Creator Store + Event Sponsor: L$33000
- Event/Hunt Sponsor: L$30,000 – this option does NOT include a store, but can be combined with a Themed or Featured Creator Store if required. Advertising at all Events including the Hunt, on the FF blog, on Fantasy Faire radio & in any promotional materials is included.
All applicants for store space are asked to have at least two (2) NEW items for sale, and preferably four (4), that benefit Relay for Life. Vendors for these items will be supplied by the organisers prior to the set-up dates.
Faery Court: Fantasy Faire 2014 (Flickr)
How To Apply
To apply, please complete the Fantasy Faire Store Registration form no later than Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.
Remember that Fantasy Faire is a popular event, and than in 2014 store opportunities were quickly booked out. Therefore, earlier registrations are recommended, as spaces will be granted in the order of application / receipt of donation.
All successful applicants will receive an invitation to join the * * FFC Fantasy Faire – Backstage * * group, together with an information pack once applications have been processed and donations received. Request for donation payments will be sent to all successful applicant by FANTASYFAIRE RESIDENT as their applications are processed. All payment is going to a dedicated official Faire treasury account avatar for onward donation to RFL, and payments should not be made to anyone else. All transaction histories are available for examination on request and will be sent to RFL.
Further Information and Related Links
- Fantasy Faire blog
- Fantasy Faire on Facebook
- Fantasy Faire on Twitter
- Fantasy Faire on Plurk
- Fantasy Faire on Pinterest
- Fantasy Faire on Flickr
4 thoughts on “Fantasy Faire 2015 opens the doors for creator registrations”
Comments are closed.