On May 25th, 2018 the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force. While an EU regulation, the GDPR not only applies to organisations located within the EU but it will also apply to organisations located outside of the EU if they offer goods or services to, or monitor the behaviour of, EU data subjects.
- We provide additional details about the types of data that we collect, the ways in which we use it, and the measures we take to keep your data safe,
- We added information about new choices and controls for users to manage their privacy, and
- We added information about user’s rights regarding their privacy.
The updates to our policies will go into effect on May 25, 2018. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being part of the Linden Lab community!
The Linden Lab Team
- Section 1: Types of Information We Collect
- Section 2: How We Collect Your Information
- Section 3: Use of Your Information by Linden Lab
- Section 4: Sharing Your Information with Other Companies
- Section 5: Your Controls, Rights and Choices
- Section 7: Data Transfers, Security and Lawful Basis for Processing