As usual, please refer to the server deployment thread for the latest updates.
- There was no deployment to the Main (SLS) channel on Tuesday, March 13th, leaving it on server version 18#18.02.12.512536. According to the deployment notes, the channel should have been restarted.
- On Wednesday, March 14th, the main RC channels should be updated as follows:
- The Media Update RC viewer updated to version 126.96.36.1993038, on Monday, March 12th.
- A new Maintenance RC viewer was release on Tuesday, March 13th. Version 188.8.131.523234, code-named Ouzo, after the anise-flavoured aperitif. This viewer includes over 50 bug fixes and improvements.
Besides these two updates the official viewer pipeline remains as follows:
- Current Release version 184.108.40.2062803, dated February 23rd, promoted March 1st – formerly the Nalewka Maintenance RC.
- Release channel cohorts:
- Love Me Render RC viewer, version 220.127.116.113005, dated March 2nd.
- Project viewers:
- Linux Spur viewer, version 18.104.22.1689906, dated November 17th, 2017 and promoted to release status 29 November – offered pending a Linux version of the Alex Ivy viewer code.
- Obsolete platform viewer, version 22.214.171.1240847, May 8th, 2015 – provided for users on Windows XP and OS X versions below 10.7.