Server Deployments Week 25
As always, please refer to the server deployment thread for the latest updates.
- On Tuesday, June 20th, the Main (SLS) channel was updated with a new server maintenance package (#17.06.12.327066), containing fixes to help with the caps (capabilities) router, particularly with reference to trying to teleport to regions which have a heavy avatar load (see here for details),. These were essentially the same fixes as deployed to the Main channel on June 6th (server maintenance package #17.05.26.326655), together with additional internal fixes.
- On Wednesday, June 21st, the RC channels should be updated as follows:
- BlueSteel and LeTigre should receive the same server maintenance package (#17.06.19.327206) containing internal fixes
- Magnum should receive a server maintenance package (#17.06.19.327192) intended to fix BUG-100830 (“HTTP_CUSTOM_HEADER no longer works on RC 17.06.13.327111”) and BUG-100831 (“Lelutka Simone bento head spits a script error when attached on 17.06.13.327111 regions (Magnum & Cake)”).
The Asset HTTP RC viewer, version 18.104.22.1686593 dated May 23rd, was promoted to de facto release status on Tuesday, June 20th. This viewer includes avatar rendering updates – see my RC overview for more.
The snapshot viewer updated to version 22.214.171.1246488 on Monday, June 19th. This version should include all the necessary metadata in 360-degree shoot to play them as 360 images on suitable websites. However, in testing, it does not appear to work with Flickr.
Otherwise, the current viewer pipelines line-up as:
- Release channel cohorts:
- Project viewers:
- Project Alex Ivy 64-bit viewer version 126.96.36.1995089 dated May 11th
- Obsolete platform viewer version 188.8.131.520847 dated May 8th, 2015 – provided for users on Windows XP and OS X versions below 10.7.