This is a weekly summary of changes to all SL Viewers / clients of which I’m aware and which are in popular use across the grid / listed in the TPVD. Detailed links to said Viewers / clients can be found in my Viewer Round-up Page. The links supplied in this summary are either to change logs or to reviews within this blog.
Updates for week ending: 6 May, 2012
Several updates occurred this week, with Dolphin, Niran’s and Zen in particular all making two releases apiece.
- No changes to the official release or Beta of the SL Viewer
- The SL Development Viewer rolled to 18.104.22.168742 on May 4th
- The SL Mesh Deformer Project Viewer received and update (blog post) on May 3rd
- Dolphin went through two rapid-fire releases, with 22.214.171.12476 appearing on May 1st, followed by 126.96.36.19990 on May 4th
- Niran’s Viewer rolled to version 1.34 on May 3rd, and then version 1.35 as this update was being prepared overnight on the 6th/7th
- Zen Viewer released versions 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 in short order on May 3rd and 5th respectively, change logs for both here
- Cool VL Viewer rolled to 220.127.116.11 on 1st May, with change log here
- Lumiya released version 1.3.4 on May 5th, with changes noted here.