The following notes were taken from the Tuesday, July 5th 28th, 2022 Simulator User Group (SUG) meeting. They form a summary of the items discussed and is not intended to be a full transcript. A video of the entire meeting is embedded at the end of the article for those wishing to review the meeting in full – my thanks to Pantera for recording it.
For the latest updates and news, please refer to the simulator release thread in the forums.
- On Tuesday, July 5th, the SLS Main and Event channel servers were updated restarted without any simulator updates.
- On Wednesday, July 6th, servers on the Bluesteel the RC channel will be updated with an infrastructure change that shouldn’t have any user-visible impact.
Available Official Viewers
There have been no official viewer updates at the start of the week, leaving the current crop as:
- Release viewer: version 18.104.22.1681939 – formerly the Performance Improvements viewer, dated May 25th – no change.
- Release channel cohorts (please see my notes on manually installing RC viewer versions if you wish to install any release candidate(s) yourself).
- Project viewers:
- General discussion of HTTP 5xx errors and the potential for having webpages built using LSL capable of paginating. A feature request Jira has been requested on the latter, so that the Lab can fully understand what is being sought & if possible.
- Please refer to the video for the general meeting chat.