The following notes were taken at the Simulator User Group meeting held on Tuesday, May 19th. Not a lot was discussed in terms of meaningful reportage (again), so just a short update on server deployments / official viewer updates.
Please refer to the simulator deployment thread for updates.
- On Tuesday, May 19th, the majority of the grid was updated to server maintenance release 541970, comprising:
- A fix for a bug that disabled the “Acquire an Experience” button for some premium users – see Bug-228676.
- Internal fixes.
- On Wednesday, May 20th there should be two RC deployments:
On Tuesday, May 19th:
- The Camera Presets RC viewer, version 126.96.36.1991639, was promoted to de facto release status. For more on camera presets, see my tutorial: Viewer Camera Presets.
- The Love Me Render RC viewer updated to version 188.8.131.522484.
The remaining official viewer pipelines are as follows:
- Release channel cohorts:
- Project viewers:
- Mesh uploader project viewer, version 184.108.40.2061645, issued May 15th.
- Copy / Paste viewer, version 220.127.116.113365, December 9th, 2019.
- Project Muscadine (Animesh follow-on) project viewer, version 18.104.22.1682999, November 22nd, 2019.
- Legacy Profiles viewer, version 22.214.171.1240836, September 17th, 2019. Covers the re-integration of Viewer Profiles.
- 360 Snapshot project viewer, version 126.96.36.1999111, July 16th, 2019.