The following notes were taken at the Simulator User Group meeting held on Tuesday, May 5th. Not a lot to report; most of the meeting was general chat about wish-lists for alternatives / updates to LSL, general commentary on animations and enquiries about the CEF viewer related to the Adult Swim event (see:Adult Swim special streaming event in Second Life).
Please refer to the simulator deployment thread for updates.
- On Tuesday, May 5th, the majority of the grid was updated to server maintenance release 540928, first deployed on Wednesday, April 29th, and comprising an update to the simulator build tools.
- On Wednesday, May 6th. there should be a single RC deployment. Server update 541440 again comprises updates to fix issues with the Name Change feature still calling avatars by their “old” names for up to a week, together with some internal logging changes and improvements to how the simulator accesses internal servers, and a fix to llBase64ToInteger, the colour space LSL functions.
On Monday, May 4th, the Zirbenz Maintenance RC viewer,version 18.104.22.1680593 and dated April 27th, 2020, was promoted to de facto release viewer status.
The remaining official viewer pipelines are currently unchanged from the end of week #18:
- Release channel cohorts:
- Project viewers:
- Copy / Paste viewer, version 22.214.171.1243365, December 9, 2019.
- Project Muscadine (Animesh follow-on) project viewer, version 126.96.36.1992999, November 22, 2019.
- Legacy Profiles viewer, version 188.8.131.520836, September 17, 2019. Covers the re-integration of Viewer Profiles.
- 360 Snapshot project viewer, version 184.108.40.2069111, July 16, 2019.