The following notes were taken at the Simulator User Group meeting held on Tuesday, March 24th. Not a lot to report as an equinox party took priority at the meeting.
Please refer to the simulator deployment thread for updates.
- On Tuesday, March 24th, the majority of the grid (the SLS “main” channel) updated to simulator version 538605, containing fixes for object_rez timing in scripts.
- This update does not change the on_rez delay, but adds code that will ensure that the object_rez messages are not lost.
- An RC deployment is pending for Wednesday, March 25th, but details were TBA at the time of writing this summary, so please refer to the deployment thread for updates
There have been no viewer updates to mark the start of the week to leave the official viewer pipelines as follows:
- Current Release version version 184.108.40.2068264, dated March 12, promoted March 18th. Formerly the Premium RC viewer.
- Release channel cohorts:
- Project viewers:
- Copy / Paste viewer, version 220.127.116.113365, December 9th, 2019.
- Project Muscadine (Animesh follow-on) project viewer, version 18.104.22.1682999, November 22nd, 2019.
- Legacy Profiles viewer, version 22.214.171.1240836, September 17th, 2019. Covers the re-integration of Viewer Profiles.
- 360 Snapshot project viewer, version 126.96.36.1999111, July 16th, 2019.