- There were no deployments to the main SLS channel on Tuesday, January 21st, although there are reports some regions were restarted.
- An RC deployment is planned for Wednesday, January 22nd, but no details were available at the time of writing.
- Some region holders are still reporting script runtime issues. There may be some work in the RC deployment to help with these issues, but again, this wasn’t clear at the SUG meeting, due to the lack of release notes.
- There is some work to help manage scripted attachments and vehicles during region crossings, but no specifics given.
- There have been reports of object_rez() events randomly failing. It’s not clear how widespread the issue is, but it is a known issue with the Lab, but a reliable reproduction of the problem has yet to be reported / found.
There have been no viewer updates to marks the start of the week, leaving the official pipelines as follows:
- Current Release version 184.108.40.2063275, formerly the Wassail RC viewer, dated December 4, promoted December 12. – No change.
- Release channel cohorts:
- Project viewers:
- Copy / Paste viewer, version 220.127.116.113365, December 9, 2019.
- Project Muscadine (Animesh follow-on) project viewer, version 18.104.22.1682999, November 22, 2019.
- Legacy Profiles viewer, version 22.214.171.1240836, September 17, 2019. Covers the re-integration of Viewer Profiles.
- 360 Snapshot project viewer, version 126.96.36.1999111, July 16, 2019.