Updates for the week ending Sunday, December 24th
This summary is published every Monday, and is a list of SL viewer / client releases (official and TPV) made during the previous week. When reading it, please note:
- It is based on my Current Viewer Releases Page, a list of all Second Life viewers and clients that are in popular use (and of which I am aware), and which are recognised as adhering to the TPV Policy. This page includes comprehensive links to download pages, blog notes, release notes, etc., as well as links to any / all reviews of specific viewers / clients made within this blog
- By its nature, this summary presented here will always be in arrears, please refer to the Current Viewer Release Page for more up-to-date information.
Official LL Viewers
- Current Release version 126.96.36.1999906, dated November 17, promoted November 29th – formerly the “Martini” Maintenance RC – No Change.
- Release channel cohorts (please see my notes on manually installing RC viewer versions if you wish to install any release candidate(s) yourself):
- Nalewka Maintenance viewer updated to version 188.8.131.520123 on December 21st.
- Wolfpack viewer updated to version 184.108.40.2060113 on December 20th.
- Project viewers:
- Project Render Viewer updated to version 220.127.116.111446 on December 18th.
LL Viewer Resources
- SL Alternate Viewers wiki page – LL
- Viewer Source Repositories wiki page – LL
- Test Builds wiki page – LL
- Supported Viewers wiki page – LL
- Starlight alternative viewer skins page (not officially supported by LL)
- Viewer release process overview – this blog
- SL Viewer updates and reviews in this blog
- Black Dragon updated to version 2.9.5 on December 24th (change log)
- No updates.
Mobile / Other Clients
- No Updates.
One thought on “2017 Viewer release summaries week 51”
Hi, i was wondering if Lumiya viewer is still supported and if so, would someone consider adding a scrolling line wrap to our chat text? After the first few words we type the text overflows and disappears and hitting send becomes a box of surprises, especially using Google voice typing.
Comments are closed.