There are no planned deployments for week #51. This will leave the grid running on server release 17#17.12.01.511131 (link to SLS summary page). However, given the RC channels have not been restarted in the last two weeks, there may be a rolling restart for all three RC channels on Wednesday, December 20th.
The Project Render Viewer updated to version 22.214.171.1241446 on Monday, December 18.
The Alex Ivy 64-bit RC may also get an update during the week. However, at the moment the remainder of the SL viewer pipeline remains as per the end of week #50:
- Current Release version 126.96.36.1999906, dated November 17, promoted November 29th – formerly the “Martini” Maintenance RC – No Change
- Release channel cohorts:
- Project viewers:
- Obsolete platform viewer version 188.8.131.520847, dated May 8, 2015 – provided for users on Windows XP and OS X versions below 10.7.
User Group Meeting Dates
With the holiday season on us, users group meeting dates are as follows:
- Simulator User Group: next meeting: Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018, 12:00 noon.
- Open-source development group: Wednesday, December 20th; Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018.
- Server Beta User Group: Aditi, Thursday, December 21st, December 21st; Thursday, January 4th, 2018 – both at 15:00.
- Content Creation User Group: Aditi, Thursday, December 21st; Thursday, January 4th, 2018 – both at 13:00 SLT
- Third-Party Developer Meeting: Friday, January 12th, 2018, 12:00 noon SLT.
- Web User Group: Friday, January 5th, 2018, 14:30 SLT.