As always, for the latest information, please refer to the server deployment thread.
- On Tuesday, May 31st, the Main (SLS) channel was updated with the same server maintenance package previously deployed to all three RC channels, which included a server crash fix.
- On Wednesday, June 1st, all the RC channels should be updated with a new server maintenance package, comprising the addition of mnemonic names to be used in LSL scripts when attaching to the new attachment points on the Bento skeleton extensions and minor internal changes.
There have been no changes to any of the viewer channels so far this week, leaving things as per the end of week #21:
- Current Release viewer, version 184.108.40.2065117 (dated May 11), promoted May 18th – formerly the Quick Graphics RC viewer download page, release notes
- RC viewers:
- Project viewers:
- Obsolete platform viewer version 220.127.116.110847 dated May 8, 2015 – provided for users on Windows XP and OS X versions below 10.7.
As anticipated, Project Bento, the avatar skeleton enhancements project, was deployed to the main grid to mark the start of more widespread testing, on Tuesday, May 31st. You can find out more via the following posts:
- Project Bento Testing Is Now Live on the Main Grid! – Linden Lab