Note: this is a personal project only. The finished model is not intended for sale or profit in any way.
Some more snaps of the ongoing Fallingwater rebuild project, with some temporary landscaping added to the build platform for effect.
And if you’re wondering why no pictures from the more famous side of the house….it seemed a bit OTT to build waterfalls on the build platform for the sake of photos…so I haven’t (yet!).
Still to be done: a few more internal bits – units around the dinning area, perhaps, plus at some point I’m determined to tackle the guest house as well. The bridge over the rear drive is already in, as is the start of the path going up to the guest house…
Prim count to date:
- Complete build (excluding “landscaping”): 424 prims
- Main house structure: 272 (which can be reduced to a Land Impact of 136 using convex hull)
- Remaining prims: scripted and sculpt elelments (doors, functioning windows, fountain water, sculpted window frames, scripted furniture, fires, lighting)
- Return to Fallingwater 1: Why I’m so quiet
- Return to Fallingwater 3: Guest House and all
- Return to Fallingwater 4: the video
2 thoughts on “Return to Fallingwater 2: Progress”
Looks just great work and results so far, Inara.
Indeed, an amazing work already done!
Hope that when in world you will let some explore it for a bit!
Comments are closed.