The following notes were taken from the Tuesday, June 22nd, 2021 Simulator User Group (SUG) meeting.
Another party week, so not a lot of practical discussion.
See the server deployment thread for any most recent updates / changes.
- There was no deployment to the SLS Main channel on Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Wednesday, June 23rd should see server update 560618 deployed to the RC channels. This includes the required server-side support to complete a fix for BUG-202864 “Change Mesh Uploader to preserve Scene File object names when a full linkset is uploaded”. This release was rolled back as a result of issues – see BUG230881 – “llHttpRequest(): HTTP_CUSTOM_HEADER flag is ignored”.
The Fernet Maintenance RC updated to version 220.127.116.110398 on Tuesday, June 22nd.
The rest of the official viewer pipelines remain unchanged at the time of writing:
- Release viewer: LMR 5 viewer, version 18.104.22.1680171, dated May 27, promoted June 7 – No change.
- Release channel cohorts (please see my notes on manually installing RC viewer versions if you wish to install any release candidate(s) yourself):
- Project UI RC viewer, version 22.214.171.1240520 dated June 14.
- Project viewers:
- Legacy Profiles viewer, version 126.96.36.1990519, dated October 26.
- Copy / Paste viewer, version 188.8.131.523365, dated December 9, 2019.
- Project Muscadine (Animesh follow-on) project viewer, version 184.108.40.2062999, dated November 22, 2019.
- 360 Snapshot project viewer, version 220.127.116.119111, dated July 16, 2019.
- BUG-230589 “Issue with region restart taking over an hour while the majority of the time showing status of “starting”” has been a sporadic issue with individual mainland regions. Initially thought to have been a hang-over due to infrastructure maintenance during an April rolling re-start, it has been acknowledged as a potential issue. Anyone coming across regions exhibiting the same behaviour are asked to comment on the Jira, providing dates of the region, time, date, etc.