The 2020 Home and Garden Expo (HGE) in support of Relay for Life of Second Life and the American Cancer Society, will take place this year from Saturday, February 15th through until Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020, inclusive, and applications are still open for those who wish to participate.
The organisers are specifically looking for the following groups of participants:
- Creators of home and garden items of all kinds; from houses and landscaping to furniture, décor and knick-knacks.
- Breedable creators and markets.
- Builder resources aimed at the home and garden market.
- SL rental estates.
- SL Media covering the home and garden and/or art scene in SL.
- Visual artists.
- Fashion / wearable creators (limited participation, see below).
Creators, etc., interested in participating in the event should follow the links below:
Expo exhibitors are required to have two Relay For Life of Second Life 100% donation items at the Expo. These items must be new and exclusive to the Expo for the duration of the event. Gachas are permitted at the Expo, with proceeds evenly split between the Creator and RFL of SL.
Fashion and the Wearable Arts Awards
2020 will mark the first time Second Life fashion will be included in the Expo. To be eligible to apply as a clothing vendor, creators must also agree to participate in the Expo’s first ever Wearable Art Awards. Further details for fashion creators can be found as follows:
Further general information can be found at the Home and Garden Expo website.