No significant news. A lot of back and forth on region crossings and whether they are “worse” and personal views on how they can be fixed.
Please refer to the server deployment thread for the latest updates.
- On Tuesday, October 14th the SLS (main) channel was updated with server release 2019-10-03T01:12:11.531528, previously deployed to an RC channel and comprising:
- Fixes: BUG-227645 EEP issue; windlight no longer rendering properly.
- Internal logging changes.
- Improvements to simulator state saves, which should make rolls smoother.
- On Wednesday, October 16th, a new server update, 2019-10-11T18:12:36.531693, should be deployed. This comprises all of the above updates plus the internal script improvements previously documented in these updates. This deployment will expand these updates (originally deployed to one RC on Wednesday, October 9th in release .531529) to all of the primary RC channels.
The Vinsanto Maintenance RC viewer, dated September 17th, 2019 was promoted to de facto release status on Tuesday, October 15th. The remainder of the pipelines remained unchanged at the time of writing:
- Release channel cohorts:
- Voice RC viewer, version 184.108.40.2061587, October 8.
- Love Me Render RC viewer, version 220.127.116.111296, September 30.
- Ordered Shutdown RC viewer, version 18.104.22.1680972, September 24.
- EEP RC viewer, version 22.214.171.1240150, August 19.
- Project viewers:
- Legacy Profiles viewer, version 126.96.36.1990836, September 17. Covers the re-integration of Viewer Profiles.
- Project Muscadine (Animesh follow-on) project viewer, version 188.8.131.520473, September 11.
- 360 Snapshot project viewer, version 184.108.40.2069111, July 16.
- Linux Spur viewer, version 220.127.116.119906, dated November 17, 2017 and promoted to release status 29 November 2017 – offered pending a Linux version of the Alex Ivy viewer code.
- Obsolete platform viewer, version 18.104.22.1680847, May 8, 2015 – provided for users on Windows XP and OS X versions below 10.7.