Updates for the week ending Sunday, June 16th
This summary is generally published every Monday, and is a list of SL viewer / client releases (official and TPV) made during the previous week. When reading it, please note:
- It is based on my Current Viewer Releases Page, a list of all Second Life viewers and clients that are in popular use (and of which I am aware), and which are recognised as adhering to the TPV Policy. This page includes comprehensive links to download pages, blog notes, release notes, etc., as well as links to any / all reviews of specific viewers / clients made within this blog.
- By its nature, this summary presented here will always be in arrears, please refer to the Current Viewer Release Page for more up-to-date information.
- Note that for purposes of length, TPV test viewers, preview / beta viewers / nightly builds are generally not recorded in these summaries.
Official LL Viewers
- Current Release version 126.96.36.1997338, formerly the Teranino RC viewer, promoted May 22nd – No Change.
- Release channel cohorts:
- Project viewers:
- 360 Snapshot project viewer temporarily withdrawn while awaiting a code base update to bring it to parity with the current release viewer.
LL Viewer Resources
- SL release viewer download page – LL
- SL viewer release notes – LL
- SL Alternate Viewers page – LL
- SL available viewer index – LL
- Starlight alternative viewer skins page (not officially supported by LL)
- Viewer release process overview – this blog
- SL Viewer updates and reviews in this blog
- No updates.
- Cool VL viewer Stable branch updated to version 188.8.131.52 and Experimental branch to version 184.108.40.206 on June 15th (release notes).
Mobile / Other Clients
- Lumiya is currently unavailable through Google Play – see my article and update here. However, it remains available to new users (or can be re-purchased if urgent) via SlideMe.
- Radegast updated to version 2.26 on June 10th (release notes).