This year from March 9th – 17th, an incredible 9 sims built by some of the grids best artists and builders will open to the public based on the theme of ‘The Seven Ancient Wonders of the World.’
But it’s not only the very best fashion you can expect to see this year but also dazzling art, beautiful buildings and a schedule of live events and fashion shows produced by SL’s top fashion agencies!
The week will also host a schedule of live entertainment, music and catwalk events and each scheduled fashion show will reveal different outfits from the all new ‘Fashion for Life 2013’ collection. All times SLT.
- Saturday, March 9th Midday: Fashion for Life 2013 grand opening
- Sunday, March 10th, 10:00: Fashion show produced by KV Dream Agency
- Monday, March 11th, 16:00: Fashion show produced by Solo Evane
- Tuesday, March 12th, 16:00: Elegance Agency Avenue
- Wednesday March 13th:
- 16:00: Fashion show produced by: Elegance Agency
- 18:00: Antonio Galloway in concert
- Thursday, March 14th: Fashion show produced by ZeroModa Italia
- Friday, March 15th:
- Midday: Changhigh Sisters Fireshow of Light, Life and Love
- 16:00: Fashion show produced by Opium Evolution
- Saturday March 16th, 10:00: Galliano couture-inspired collection produced by BLVD agency
- Sunday March 17th:
- 09:00: Grande Finale – SL Top Model Competition
- 11:00: Closing Party & raffle winner announcement.
BOSL Radio will also stream across all 9 sims in partnership with The Velvet SL club.
In addition, there will be a public “Best FFL Photo Contest” for the duration of the event. The winner will receive items from participating FFL designers – details of the competition format TBA.
Sim Builders and Sponsors
- Fashion For Life – Built by Eshi Otawara – Sponsored by Christianraven Resident
- Lighthouse of Alexandria – Built by Bryn Oh – Sponsored by [sYs] Design
- Great Pyramid of Giza – Built by Thoth Jantzen – Sponsored by Chop Zuey Couture and Jewellery
- Colossus of Rhodes – Built by Rebeca Bashly – Sponsored by .:EMO-tions:
- Temple of Artemis at Ephesus – Built by nexuno Thespian – Sponsored by Leri Miles Designs, Quality mesh fashion
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon – Built by Patch Thibaud – Sponsored by Tres Beau Designs in honour of loved ones lost
- Statue of Zeus at Olympia – Built by KarlinJames Zepp – Sponsored by Sonatta Morales *8* Vintage Couture
- Mausoleum at Halicarnassus – Built by Kaya Angel – Sponsored by LAZURI
- FFL Event Sim – Built by Eshi Otawara – sponsored by Miss Mundo Virtual Organization
- Tjake Kearny
- Giz Seorn
- Fashion for Life announcement (BOSL blog)
- Fashion for Life on Flickr
- RFL of SL blog
- RFL of SL website
- RFL USA (American Cancer Society)
- RFL UK (Cancer Research)
- RFL coverage in this blog
With thanks to Frolic Mills.