Tomorrow, Saturday 14th July, sees the start oF RFL of SL Relay Weekend. Events will commence at 10:00 SLT with the Opening Ceremony, after which the laps of the track will begin.
When visiting the RFL track, make sure you head for the Welcome Center when you first arrive. Here you can obtain the Pedometer and the Walk and Talk attachments by touching the Track Tools sign. These will measure your progress around the track and allow you to socialize while automatically walking around the track.
While at the Welcome Centre make sure you also click on the Luminaria sign and receive a reference to the colors of the Luminari and the Themed Laps sign for anotecard on the themed laps for the weekend.
As well as the track walks, there will be a lot going on across all of the track regions. There are three music stages and there will be a wide range of activities throughout the weekend, including: an art show, flea market, silent auction, snail races, a breedables auction and water activities.
RFL 2012 Relay Weekend SLurls
- Opening Ceremonies (10:00 SLT Saturday 14th July):
- 2012 Survivor/Caregiver Camp
- 2012 RFL Museum
- 2012 RFL Telethon Studio – Live Telethon Coverage
- T1 Radio Studio
- Live Music Stage
- Country Stage
- DJ Stage
- 2012 RFL of SL Scavenger Hunt
- 2012 RFL Art Show & Sale
- 2012 RFL Silent Auction
- 2012 Raffle for Relay
- 2012 RFL Breedables Auction
- 2012 RFL of SL Snail Races
- Sailing, Surfing and more on RFL Reflection, a water region
- 2012 Committee Camp
- 2012 Teams R Us Flea Market
- 2012 Teams R Us Clubhouse – for all Team Parties
For full information on the Relay Weekend throughout the weekend, make sure you visit the official blog, linked to below.