The closing date for all applications relating to volunteers, entertainers and exhibitors (midnight SLT, June 3rd) is almost on us. Already, some 400 exhibitor applications have been received, and this being the case, here’s a short update for all exhibitors on what the next steps in the process will be. If you’re not already aware of things, please take a moment to read:
- If your application is successful, you will receive an e-mail notifying you of your success, with (I understand) details of your assigned parcel
- The e-mail will also contain key information on how to go about preparing to install your build
- You will need to have two free Group slots – one for the SLB Community Group, one for the SLB Exhibitor Group
- Membership of the Exhibitor Group is by invitation only – details of how to obtain an invitation will be provided in the e-mail
- Please note that access to the SL9B sims will not be granted to anyone prior to 10:00 on Monday June 4th
- Similarly, invitations to join the SLB Exhibitor Group will not be handed out prior to 10:00 on Monday June 4th
- When installing your build on your parcel, please ensure you have the SLB Exhibitor Group as your active Group tag – if you do not, items will be auto-returned.
Important Note: As of June 2nd 2012, the Land Impact allowance (that’s the prim count in old money) for exhibits has been raised to 257.
As always, the SL9B spooksperson, The Prim Reaper, has supplied a video, this one demonstrating how to sign-up to the SLB Community, and which also provides additional information.
SL9B is being organised by residents, for residents – there is no direct involvement from Linden Lab. Along with the festivities there will be fundraising for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids, a charity supported by Dream Seeker Estates.