The following notes were taken at the Simulator User Group meeting held on Tuesday, February 11th.
As always, please refer to the week’s deployment thread for updates.
- The SLS (main) channel servers will remain on server release 2019-12-04T20:29:26.533447.
- A single RC channel deployment is planned for Wednesday, February 12th. Server update 2020-02-05T22:16:31.536040 should comprise support for the upcoming Name Changes capability.
- The remaining RC channel servers will apparently remain on server update 2020-01-23T00:43:42.535128.
On Monday, February 10th, the Love Me Render RC viewer updated to version, 220.127.116.116179.
At the time of writing, all remaining viewer pipelines remain as follows:
- Current Release version 18.104.22.1685003, formerly the Xanté Maintenance RC, dated January 22nd, promoted January 27th – No Change.
- Release channel cohorts:
- Project viewers:
- Copy / Paste viewer, version 22.214.171.1243365, December 9th, 2019.
- Project Muscadine (Animesh follow-on) project viewer, version 126.96.36.1992999, November 22nd, 2019.
- Legacy Profiles viewer, version 188.8.131.520836, September 17th, 2019. Covers the re-integration of Viewer Profiles.
- 360 Snapshot project viewer, version 184.108.40.2069111, July 16th, 2019.
- Work is continuing to try to clear the last blockers staying in the way on the Name Changes deployment.
- BUG-228162 “Issue with experience_permissions_denied() and XP_ERROR_NOT_PERMITTED triggered when experience permissions are granted by more than one person” – appears to report an issue in granting permissions if dialogue requests are simultaneously open.