No major news again this week.
Please refer to the server deployment thread for news and updates:
- On Tuesday, December 10th, the SLS Main channel was updated to simulator version 2019-12-04T20:29:26.533447, originally deployed on Thursday, December 5th, and comprising:
- A build of release 2019-11-15T21:13:13.532828 using new build technology.
- Addresses some cases of scripts erroneously stopping.
- Fixes a crash.
- On Wednesday, December 11th, there should be an RC deployment to the BlueSteel RC. Simulator version 2019-12-06T21:03:45.533558 comprises internal fixes.
- The Tuesday deployment started a little later than usual.
- Further, as some of the processes managing deployments are being modified to increase stability, some deployments may run longer than usual. Once this work has finished, it is hoped deployments will be faster and more stable.
At the end of week #49, the following viewers were updated:
- On December 4th, the Maintenance RC viewer updated to version 22.214.171.1243275.
- On December 5th, the Love Me Render RC viewer updated to version 126.96.36.1993347.
On Monday, December 9th the Copy / Paste project viewer updated to version 188.8.131.523365. The rest of the official viewer pipelines are as follows:
- Current Release version 184.108.40.2062299, formerly the Ordered Shutdown RC viewer, dated November 4th, – No change.
- Release channel cohorts:
- EEP RC viewer, version 220.127.116.112771, November 20th.
- Project viewers: