Opening on Sunday, August 27th and running through until Sunday, September 3rd is the last of the Kultivate event exhibitions for 2017.
The Black and White Exhibition features over 40 artists are showcasing some of their best black and white imagery! The event will also feature live performers and a special hunt, plus a Black and White masquerade event.
The artists participating in the exhibition are: Anouk Lefavre, bluesrocker, Booyakashaka Resident, ByrneDarkly Cazalet, Caingrovesnore751, demonista, Callipygian Christensen, Catalina Staheli, Char6666, Christian Ayden, Coltonvond Resident, Daruma Boa, DrusillaGwind Resident, Eleseren Brianna, Elle Thorkveld, emberdearheart, Eucalyptus Carroll, FreeDom Voix, GlitterPrincess Destiny, Grazietta Cazenove, Hana Hoobinoo, Hikaru Enimo and Marcusgay Lefevre, Karma Daxeline, John Brianna, ilyra chardin, Inara Pey, iSkye Silverweb, IthilwenRose Resident, jaime poutine, Kaijah Chrome, KodyMeyers Resident, Kylie Sabra, Lanne Wise, Lusus Saule, Myra Wildmist, Paradox Messmer, retroye resident, roxaane Fyanucci, Sheba Blitz, Slatan Dryke, Storm Blauvelt, Tayren Theas, Tiszo cioc, Veruca Tammas, and Vivienne Darcy.
All times SLT.
- Sunday, August 27th, 2017, 04:00:
- Exhibition Area Opens to the Public.
- Yīnyáng Hunt Begins – scattered throughout the grounds are 20 yīnyáng symbols. Touch them all and win a free prize-if you can find them all.
- Sunday, August 27th, 16:00: Live Performer Parker Static.
- Tuesday, August 29th, 2017, 16:00: Live Performer Lark Bowen.
- Wednesday, August 30th, 2017, 16:00: Live Performer Dimi Van Ludwig.
- Thursday, August 31st, 2017, 16:00: Live Performer AM Forte.
- Friday, September 1st, 2017, 16:00 Live Performer J Lively.
- Saturday, September 2, 2017, time TBC: Live Performer Loreen Legeion
- Sunday, September 3rd, 2017:
- 13:00: Live Performer Melenda Mikael
- 23:59: Exhibition Area Closes to the Public and Yīnyáng Hunt Ends.
Note that the SLurl to the event will only be available when the exhibition opens at 04:00 SLT on Sunday, August 27th, 2017.
- Black and White exhibition (Water Haven, rated: Moderate)