The recent LI increases represented, on average, a 33% increase across regions. now – as announced in
Upgrades can be requested by submitting a case through the support portal on the Second Life website under the case type Land & Region > Land Impact Change Request. However, when making a request, keep in mind:
- There is a one-off upgrade fee of US $30 applicable to each Full region being increased to 30,000 Land Capacity.
- There is an additional monthly maintenance fee applicable to each updated region. This stands at US $30 per month at the time of writing, but please refer to Land Impact Change in the Managing Private Regions Knowledge Base article for current fees.
- The upgrade must be maintained for a minimum of one calendar month.
- Downgrading to 20,000 Land Capacity will incur a further one-off charge of US $30.
- No pro-rating or discounts are permitted with the upgrade.