Change in Format
I’m moving the weekly listing to a page on its own for ease of reference – see viewer review panel on the right of the home page for this blog. From this week, I’ll be running a quick highlight of any updates with a link to the main Viewer Round-up page, which also now catalogues all reviews I’ve written on each of the Viewers I keep an eye on. Round-up will always refer to the previous week.
Updates for week ending: 25 March, 2012
After the rush with updates on the 19th (just after I published my last update, forcing me to update the update!), with Niran’s Phoenix and Firestorm all getting news versions, things have been relatively quiet.
- Linden Lab have launched a new Pathfinding Project Viewer – currently works on the Beta Grid for pathfinding
- Niran’s Viewer upped from 1.30 to 1.31, with further floater customisations
- Zen Viewer went to release 184.108.40.206 with the addition of the Merchant’s Outbox
- Cool VL Viewer rolled out 220.127.116.11 with “minimal” DD support – Henri is apparently working on a port of the Outbox code, so don’t expect it in this release & give him a change to code / test 🙂
- Radegast issued release 1.26, with better inventory support links, DD notifications support, and improvements to the scene viewer