Please refer to the server deployment thread for news and updates:
- The SLS (main) channel on Tuesday, November 12th, leaving it on server release 2019-11-01T18:02:37.532376, previously deployed to an RC and comprising: internal script improvements. internal logging changes and improvements to simulator state saves, which should make rolls smoother.
- On Wednesday, November 13th, there will be two RC deployments
The Ordered Shutdown RC viewer, version 126.96.36.1992299 and dated Monday, November 4th, has been promoted to the de facto release viewer.
The Maintenance RC viewer updated to version 188.8.131.522631 on Tuesday, November 12th.
The rest of the current viewer pipelines remain as follows:
- Release channel cohorts:
- Project viewers:
- Project Muscadine (Animesh follow-on) project viewer, version 184.108.40.2061949, October 28.
- Copy / Paste viewer, version 220.127.116.111844, October 21.
- Legacy Profiles viewer, version 18.104.22.1680836, September 17. Covers the re-integration of Viewer Profiles.
- 360 Snapshot project viewer, version 22.214.171.1249111, July 16.
- There is a relatively new member of the Lab’s QA team for Second Life: Johngalt Linden.