As anticipated following US Thanksgiving, there are no planned deployments for week #48, but a new RC deployment is expected in week #49 (commencing Monday, December 3rd, 2018).
The EEP viewer updated on Tuesday, November 27th, 2018 to version 184.108.40.2061947.
- Current Release version 220.127.116.110636, dated October 18, promoted November 14. Formerly the Animesh RC viewer – NEW.
- Release channel cohorts:
- Love Me Render RC viewer, version 18.104.22.1681759, November 20.
- Spotykach Maintenance RC viewer, version 22.214.171.1241757, November 15.
- Estate Access Management (EAM) RC viewer, version 126.96.36.1990057, September 28.
- BugSplat RC viewer, version 188.8.131.529462, September 10. This viewer is functionally identical to the current release viewer, but uses BugSplat for crash reporting, rather than the Lab’s own Breakpad based crash reporting tools.
- Project viewers:
- Linux Spur viewer, version 184.108.40.2069906, dated November 17, 2017 and promoted to release status 29 November – offered pending a Linux version of the Alex Ivy viewer code.
- Obsolete platform viewer, version 220.127.116.110847, May 8, 2015 – provided for users on Windows XP and OS X versions below 10.7.
As well as the viewer update, the Snack channel received a simulator update for EEP. Rider is working on the last of the SL functions for EEP support: llSetAgentEnvironment. This will require viewer-side support, which Rider describes as possibly being “tricky”.
- BUG-216320 “Error when retrieving grid statistics page via llHTTPRequest”: this has been partially fixed for requests using HTTP. There are still issues when using HTTPS.
- BUG-7084 “Prim properties visually revert to an earlier state since Interesting”: unfortunately, no progress on this.
- Firestorm – Animesh when? This is a frequent question with the Firestorm support groups. There had been a couple a blockers, which are in the process of being resolved, and the hope is the latest development cycle will be completed soon, allowing further user testing to take place.