Server Deployments for Week #44
As always, please refer to the server release thread for updates and the latest news.
- There was no deployment or restart for the Main (SLS) channel on Tuesday, October 31st
- leaving it on package #17.10.06.509394.
- On Wednesday, November 1st, the RC channels should be updated with a new server maintenance package, #220.127.116.110119, comprising internal fixes – notes still to be posted at the time of writing.
The current Maintenance RC viewer updated to version 18.104.22.1689707 on Monday, October 30th. All other viewers in the current pipelines remain as per the end of week #43:
- Current Release version 22.214.171.1249115, dated September 22, promoted October 13 – formerly the “Moonshine” Maintenance RC.
- Release channel cohorts (please see my notes on manually installing RC viewer versions if you wish to install any release candidate(s) yourself):
- Wolfpack RC viewer,version 126.96.36.1999478, dated October 20 – this viewer is functionally identical to the release viewer, but includes additional back-end logging “to help catch some squirrelly issues”
- Alex Ivy 64-bit viewer, version 188.8.131.528209, dated September 5.
- Voice RC viewer, version 184.108.40.2069250, dated September 1.
- Project viewers:
- Obsolete platform viewer version 220.127.116.110847, dated May 8, 2015 – provided for users on Windows XP and OS X versions below 10.7.