Server Deployments Week #30
Please refer to the deployment notice for the week for latest updates and news.
- There was no deployment / re-start of the Main (SLS) channel on Tuesday, July 25th, the Main (SLS), which remains on server maintenance package #17.07.11.327548.
- This update includes a fix to allow DJ boards to work, however, any scripts which have not been updated to meet the new requirements may not work. for details, please refer to this forum thread.
- On Wednesday, July 26th all three RC channels should be updated with the same new server maintenance package (#17.07.20.327788) comprising internal fixes.
The Alex Ivy 64-bit viewer updated on Friday, July 21st to version 220.127.116.117412. Otherwise, all other viewers in the LL pipelines remain as:
- Current Release version 18.104.22.1686593, released on May 26, promoted June 20 – formerly the AssetHTTP RC viewer – overview
- Release channel cohorts (please see my notes on manually installing RC viewer versions if you wish to install any release candidate(s) yourself):
- Project viewers:
- Obsolete platform viewer version 22.214.171.1240847, dated May 8, 2015 – provided for users on Windows XP and OS X versions below 10.7. This viewer will remain available for as long as reasonable, but will not be updated with new features or bug fixes.
- Snapshots to feed issues are believed to be a server issue, but currently no clear if they are being worked on
- The Lab feels that overall feedback from the avatar rendering cost updates (“Jelly Dolls”) has been positive from users.
- There will be no Simulator User Group Meeting on Tuesday, August 1st, 2017.