Indie Teepee is a region-wide celebration of music and art which has been taking place for the last few years in Second Life. for 2017, the fetival will once again be open to visitors between Friday, July 21st and Sunday, August 6th.
The introduction to the event reads in part:
Indie Teepee brings people together through their love of song and art – breaking down barriers and providing a haven for music genres like indie, alternative, rock, electronic dance music and hip-hop. In 2016, we ventured to and did include into our home, live music performances, theatre acts, machinimas, original mesh designs, photography and a creative forum.
The Indie Teepee of 2017 dares Second Life residents to dream of and thrive in worlds that are possibly to come.
This year’s programme builds on previous Indie Teepee events, and includes:
- Music: live performers, independent DJs and clubs
- Theatre: featuring Guerilla Burlesque at the following times (SLT) / dates:
- 19:00 on Friday, July 21st, as a part of the Indie Teepee opening
- 19:00 on Saturday, July 28th
- 19:00 on Sunday, August 6th, as a part of the event’s closing.
- Interactive Dance Shows:
- 17:00 on Monday, July 31st
- 17:00 on Thursday, August 3rd
- Installations by: Bryn Oh, Cynaideslushy. Daphne Arts, Nodnol Jameson
- Photography gallery
- Fun activities including a fashion show and speed dating
You can find full details of all activities via the Indie Teepee website, together with information of the musicians, DJs, clubs, artists, designers, stores, etc., participating in the event. SLurls to the event areas – stages, exhibition spaces, etc., – will also be available on the official website, once the doors are open to visitors.