The event features over 50 designers and creators, a variety of fashion shows organised by event partners Amazing Impressions Modelling (AIM), a shopping area with exclusives, two special hunts, entertainment, and more! The Fantasy Angels will also present a special themed show as the grand finale to the event.
You can find out full details on participating merchants and designers on the Spring Fashion Event web pages, and the shows scheduled for the event are as follows (all time SLT, check the event schedule for any updates):
- February 11th:
- 10:00 – Exclusives Show
- 16:00 – Bliensen & Mai Tai, Sonatta Morales, & The Bohemian Underground.
- February 12th:
- 10:00 – Mahlberg Tailors, Virtual Diva, & Prism
- 16:00 – Tayren’s Fantasy Fashions, Feyline, & Spyralle.
- February 18th:
- 10:00 – Zibska, Alpha Tribe, & Zuri Jewelry
- 16:00 – Flowerdreams, Snowpaws, & Sascha’s Designs.
- February 19th:
- 10:00 – Ghee, Dob.Be, Prism for Men, & Sweet E’s Designs
- 16:00 – Market Show.
- February 25th:
- 10:00 – White Room Couture, Entice, & Closer to Heart
- 16:00 – Chop Zuey, GIULIA Designs, & Emerald Couture.
- February 26th:
- 10:00 – Chiffon Launch Show
- 14:00 – The Fantasy Angels presents.
Entertainment for the event will kick off at 13:00 SLT on Saturday, February 11th, with Dimivan Ludwig.
Two hunts will be running throughout the event. The Rose Hunt features 25 roses scattered across the event areas. Simply follow the hints and find the roses. The free-to-enter, HUD-based Fashion Quest offers a prize bag of 10 items for all who complete it. Someone has deliberately hidden much-needed items for an upcoming fashion show across the event areas. Can you follow the clues and recover them all to solve the Fashion Quest mystery?
Throughout the week, visitors to the event will also be able to donate directly to Feed A Smile via their official kiosks and / or by buying tickets to a special raffle.
You can find out more and keep up-to-date with the event via the Kultivate Spring Fashion Event web pages.
About Feed A Smile
Feed A Smile is a programme run by Live and Learn Kenya (LLK) to provide nutritious warm lunches for over 400 children every day, paid for entirely from donations to the project. Over a third of the money directed at the programme comes from donations received through Feed a Smile in Second Life – and that’s a remarkable figure.
The money is raised through fund-raisers like this, and through live music played at the Feed A Smile Region, which stages around 5 or 6 events weekly. At these music events, musicians donate their tips, and visitors are asked to donate just L$100 ($0.30), which is enough to purchase a filling meal for a child in Kenya, a fact that within itself is also quite mind-boggling!
If you would like to offer support to Feed A Smile through fund-raising, etc., please contact Brique Topaz in-world.
SLurl and Links
- Kultivate Spring Fashion Event (Water Haven, rated: Moderate)
- Kultivate Spring Fashion Event web pages
- Live and learn Kenya
- Feed A Smile, Second Life (Feed A Smile, rated: Moderate)