Updates for the week ending Sunday, July 17th
This summary is published every Monday, and is a list of SL viewer / client releases (official and TPV) made during the previous week. When reading it, please note:
- It is based on my Current Viewer Releases Page, a list of all Second Life viewers and clients that are in popular use (and of which I am aware), and which are recognised as adhering to the TPV Policy. This page includes comprehensive links to download pages, blog notes, release notes, etc., as well as links to any / all reviews of specific viewers / clients made within this blog
- By its nature, this summary presented here will always be in arrears, please refer to the Current Viewer Release Page for more up-to-date information.
Official LL Viewers
- Current Release version: 184.108.40.2065555 (dated May 23), promoted July 5th – formerly the Inventory Message RC viewer download page, release notes
- Release channel cohorts (See my notes on manually installing RC viewer versions if you wish to install any release candidate(s) yourself):
- No updates.
- Project viewers:
- Project Bento (avatar skeleton extensions) updated to version 220.127.116.117597 on July 14th – incorporation of final skeleton and slider updates from the test viewer (download and release notes)
LL Viewer Resources
- SL Alternate Viewers wiki page – LL
- Viewer Source Repositories wiki page – LL
- Test Builds wiki page – LL
- Supported Viewers wiki page – LL
- Viewer release process overview – this blog
- SL Viewer updates and reviews in this blog
- CtrlAltStudio for WINDOWS updated to version 18.104.22.168412 on July 18th – Oculus CV1 support (release notes)
- Cool VL viewer Stable branch updated to version 22.214.171.124 and the Experimental branch updated to version 126.96.36.199, both on July 16th (release notes)
Mobile / Other Clients
- No updates.