Server Deployments Week #19
There was no deployment to the Main (SLS) channel on Tuesday, May 10th.
At the time of writing, the planned deployment of a new server maintenance package to the RC channels planned for Wednesday, May 11th, was under question as a result of an outage of Aditi, the Beta grid, throwing out the testing schedule for the updates. Should it go ahead, this deployment is described as “Minor internal improvements. No visible functional changes to Second Life.”
The Quick Graphics viewer is still awaiting update, which should occur once it has been merged with the current release viewer (formerly the Maintenance RC viewer). This leaves the SL viewer list unchanged from the end of last week:
- Current Release version: 22.214.171.1244579 (dated April 28), promoted May 5th – formerly the Maintenance RC viewer
- RC viewers:
- Quick Graphics RC viewer, version 126.96.36.1994426, dated April 26th
- Project Veiwers:
- Project Bento (avatar skeleton extensions) viewer, version 188.8.131.524884 dated May 5th – this build contains several updates related to joint offsets and meshes and slider changes
- Oculus Rift project viewer, version 184.108.40.2065296, dated October 13th, 2014 – Oculus Rift DK2 support (download and release notes)
- Obsolete platform viewer, version 220.127.116.110847, dated May 8, 2015 – provided for users on Windows XP and OS X versions below 10.7.