Windlight and MadPea Games have teamed up for a new photo competition using MadPea’s latest grid-wide mystery puzzle game, The Interview.
Up for grabs are three cash prizes with the winner also getting a couple of nice bonuse prizes:
- 1st place – L$2,500, together with a L$1,000 MadPea gift card and a double page ad in Windlight Magazine
- 2nd Place – L$1,500
- 3rd Place – L$1,000.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is join in with The Interview, and then photograph yourself at any of the locations used by the game.
When you’ve purchased the HUD, await further instructions – and get ready for your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join the very secret Goliathus Society, and not only have a chance of winning the prizes in the Windlight Magazine Photo Contest, but also reap the rewards of your successes in
surviving taking The Interview!
- All photos have to be posted in the official MadPea-Windlight Interview Photo Contest Group
- No more than 2 submissions per entrant
- When posting your photos please use the following naming convention: MadPea Interview Photo Contest – Photo #1-Your SL Name (please do not use display names). Add a #2 if you are submitting a second photo
- All photos must:
- Include the SLurl of The Interview location that you used (please make sure you obtain the permission of the venue owner to use their location in your submissions, and be respectful of region rules and covenants)
- Be new and original, but you can add the photo to other groups
- Nudity or adult behaviour is not allowed
- Editing via Photoshop, Gimp, or any other graphics tools is permitted.
All entries must be submitted by midnight, Sunday May 15, 2016, and the Flickr date and time stamps will be used to assess whether or not entries meet this criteria, so check your time zones. Winners will be announced on Wednesday May 25th, 2016.
Judges will be independent of the contest and cannot enter this contest. Entries will be judged on the following criteria: creativity, originality, technique, incorporation of the location in your photos and following of submission and guideline rules.