We’re still over two months away from the opening day of the tenth anniversary celebration for Second Life – but that doesn’t mean people are sitting around a-waiting. Oh no. We’re already looking for volunteers.
Applications for volunteers, performers and exhibitors open on April 15th, and will remain open until May 20th. As I’ve already looked at this year’s theme and what it could mean to exhibitors, it’s time to hand over to Mistletoe Ethaniel, who has put together a video for all those DJs wishing to spin a spot at the celebration…
As the Prim Reaper has decided to take a break from things this year, The Boys In The Back Room have sought long and hard to find a spokesperson for the event.
… Looks like they’ve succeeded …
Update Your Bookmarks!
As Triangle Head notes, there have been some changes to various URLs for the celebration, so if you’re blogging about the Community Celebration, please make sure you update your links accordingly:
- Community Celebration website: http://slcommunitycelebration.com/
- Community Celebration blog: http://slcommunitycelebration.com/blog/
- Community Celebration Twitter page: https://twitter.com/SLBCommunity
- Community Celebration Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SL10B/561781090521311/
- Community Celebration Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/slcommunitycelebration/
With thanks to Saffia Widdershins