Updates from the week through to Sunday, October 16th, 2022
This summary is generally published every Monday, and is a list of SL viewer / client releases (official and TPV) made during the previous week. When reading it, please note:
- It is based on my Current Viewer Releases Page, a list of all Second Life viewers and clients that are in popular use (and of which I am aware), and which are recognised as adhering to the TPV Policy. This page includes comprehensive links to download pages, blog notes, release notes, etc., as well as links to any / all reviews of specific viewers / clients made within this blog.
- By its nature, this summary presented here will always be in arrears, please refer to the Current Viewer Release Page for more up-to-date information.
- Note that for purposes of length, TPV test viewers, preview / beta viewers / nightly builds are generally not recorded in these summaries.
Official LL Viewers
- Release viewer: version 220.127.116.115022 – hotfix for Crash at ~LLModalDialog() – promoted September 15 – no change.
- Release channel cohorts::
- No updates.
- Project viewers:
- Puppetry project viewer update to version 18.104.22.1685529, on October 12th.
LL Viewer Resources
- SL release viewer download page – LL
- SL viewer release notes – LL
- SL Alternate Viewers page – LL
- SL available viewer index – LL
- Starlight alternative viewer skins page (not officially supported by LL)
- Viewer release process overview – this blog
- SL Viewer updates and reviews – this blog
- No updates.
- Cool VL viewer (maintained): 22.214.171.124 (Stable) and 126.96.36.199 (Experimental branch) both updated October 15th – release notes.
Mobile / Other Clients
- Group Tools – website unreachable since January 2022.
- Radegast – website unreachable since April 2022.
- Speedlight: updated to v25 on October 10 – release notes.
3 thoughts on “2022 viewer release summaries week #41”
There seems to be a new maintener for Radegast : https://github.com/cinderblocks/radegast
It’s their official web site (radegast.life) that’s down.
You can still download Radegast from the github page of course. (Specifically: https://github.com/cinderblocks/radegast/releases)
Cinders has been maintaining Radegast for the last 6-ish years (see: Radegast set to continue for Second Life and OpenSim + Radegast – new website and updates). It is currently this website – by Cinders – that is unreachable, and has been since April 2022. The last formal release of Radegast (as noted in my Current Viewer Releases page and in my summaries at the time was 2.39 in Feb 2022.
I’m currently keeping an eye on the Github repository for any further releases; my purpose in noting the website is unreachable in summaries now (and as well as on the Current Viewer Releases page, where it has been noted as such for some time) is because I semi-regularly get IMs asking me if I know what is going on with Radegast (which sadly, I don’t) and am I aware the website is “down”?
Comments are closed.