Updates for the week ending Sunday, June 10th
This summary is generally published on every Monday, and is a list of SL viewer / client releases (official and TPV) made during the previous week. When reading it, please note:
- It is based on my Current Viewer Releases Page, a list of all Second Life viewers and clients that are in popular use (and of which I am aware), and which are recognised as adhering to the TPV Policy. This page includes comprehensive links to download pages, blog notes, release notes, etc., as well as links to any / all reviews of specific viewers / clients made within this blog.
- By its nature, this summary presented here will always be in arrears, please refer to the Current Viewer Release Page for more up-to-date information.
- Note that test viewers, preview / beta viewers / nightly builds are not recorded in these summaries.
Official LL Viewers
- Current Release version 18.104.22.1685811, dated May 31, promoted June 1 – formerly the Love Me Render Release Candidate – No change.
- Release channel cohorts (please see my notes on manually installing RC viewer versions if you wish to install any release candidate(s) yourself):
- Project viewers:
- 360-degree snapshot project viewer updated to version 22.214.171.1245934 on June 6th.
LL Viewer Resources
- SL Alternate Viewers wiki page – LL.
- Viewer Source Repositories wiki page – LL.
- Test Builds wiki page – LL.
- Supported Viewers wiki page – LL.
- Starlight alternative viewer skins page (not officially supported by LL).
- Viewer release process overview – this blog.
- SL Viewer updates and reviews in this blog.
- Black Dragon updated to version 3.1.4 on June 8th and then to version 3.1.5 on June 9th – release notes.
Mobile / Other Clients
- MetaChat updated to version 1.2.700 on June 9th – release notes.