This week is the week of the Second Life team’s meeting to discuss future plans. So there is very little news to impart.
- There are no planned deployments or restarts for week #6.
- All scheduled user group meetings are cancelled for the week.
- The next Open-Source Developer meeting will be on Wednesday, February 14th, 2018 at
- The next Content Creation User Group meeting will be on Thursday, February 15th, 2018, as 13:00 SLT.
- The next Server Beta meeting (Aditi) will be on Thursday, February 15th, 2018 at 15:00 SLT.
- The next TPV Developer meeting was set for Friday, February 16th, 2018 at 12:00 noon (same date as the next Web User Group meeting, so one or the other may move).
Further, there have thus far been not SL viewer updates, leaving the current official viewer pipelines as:
- Release viewer version 126.96.36.1991732, dated January 9th, formerly the Alex Ivy Maintenance RC – No change.
- Release channel cohorts:
- Project viewers:
- Linux Spur viewer, version 188.8.131.529906, dated November 17, 2017 and promoted to release status 29 November – offered pending a Linux version of the Alex Ivy viewer code.
- Obsolete platform viewer version 184.108.40.2060847, May 8, 2015 – provided for users on Windows XP and OS X versions below 10.7. This viewer will remain available for as long as reasonable, but will not be updated with new features or bug fixes.