There was no scheduled Main (SLS) deployment on Tuesday, February 23rd. On Wednesday, February 24th, all three RC channel should all receive the same new server maintenance package, comprising a server crash fix and “minor internal improvements.”
It is likely the server deployments will remain at a slower pace over the next few weeks as the Lab focuses on internal infrastructure changes.
On Monday, February 22nd the HTTP / Vivox RC viewer updated to version 220.127.116.111302. The see the additions of the following fixes:
- Extra setopt in PUT case for llcore::http forces PUT to POST
- [Project Azumarill] Selected Objects Show Land Impact of 0
- [Project Azumarill] When posting to Flickr, Upload button does not grey out when upload is in progress, clicking Upload more than once results in all images failing to post
- Viewer Makes Request for SRV Records on Login
- Azumarill repeatedly requests weight of selected objects in edit mode
- Convert the Vivox state machine over to a coroutine implementation
- Reference to a UUID used after iterator is lost.
- Crash when removing non added Vivox session.
The remaining RC and project viewers remain unchanged from week #7:
- Quick Graphics RC viewer, version 18.104.22.1681103 dated February 17th Avatar Complexity options and the new graphics preset capabilities
- Maintenance RC viewer, 22.214.171.1240545 dated February 2nd – 38 updates. fixes and tweaks
- Project Bento (avatar skeleton extensions), version 126.96.36.1990099 dated 20th
- Oculus Rift project viewer, version 188.8.131.525296 dated October 13th, 2015
- Obsolete platform viewer version 184.108.40.2060847, dated May 8, 2015 – provided for users on Windows XP and OS X versions below 10.7.
This all leaves the release viewer unchanged: version 220.127.116.110054, dated January 15th.