This is a short SUG meeting update, because there was no SUG meeting on Tuesday, July 31st. Presumably Lindens are still recovering from the Linden Summer of Love Palooza Extravaganza Fête Conference Thingy (aka “SL summit”) held last week 🙂 .
as always, please refer to the server deployment thread for the latest update.
- There was no Main (SLS) channel roll on Tuesday, July 31st. However, those regions on the channel that were on their 14-day cycle were restarted.
- On Wednesday, August 1st, at least the BlueSteel RC channels should be updated as follows:
- BlueSteel should update to server maintenance package 18#18.07.20.518086, containing internal fixes.
- LeTigre and Magnum should be updated to a new server maintenance package, 18#18.07.20.518082, comprising Animesh and logging tweaks (note that at the time of writing, this update was not correctly chronologically listed for LeTigre).
The Quinquina RC updated on Monday, July 30th to version 220.127.116.117973. At the time of writing, there have been no other updates, leaving the official viewer pipelines as:
- Current Release version 18.104.22.1686459 and dated June 15, promoted June 21 – formerly the Pálinka Maintenance Release Candidate – No Change
- Release channel cohorts:
- Project viewers:
- Linux Spur viewer, version 22.214.171.1249906, dated November 17, 2017 and promoted to release status 29 November – offered pending a Linux version of the Alex Ivy viewer code.
- Obsolete platform viewer, version 126.96.36.1990847, May 8, 2015 – provided for users on Windows XP and OS X versions below 10.7. This viewer will remain available for as long as reasonable, but will not be updated with new features or bug fixes.
Content Creation User Group Meetings
The schedule for the Content Creation Meetings has been updated for August 2018:
- No meetings on Thursday August 2nd (week #31) and Thursday August 16th (week #33).
- Meetings on Thursday, August 9th (week #32), Thursday, August 23rd (week #34) and Thursday, August 30th (week #35).