They are to both mark the premiere of Michael J. Fox’s new TV series and to raise funds for the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.
The Second Life event, which kicks-off at 15:00 SLT is the only one of its kind to be taking place in a virtual worlds, and is a co-production between Creations for Parkinsons and Team Fox SL, and organised by Team Fox SL coordinator Solas (solasnagealai).
And there is still time to be a part of the magic!
Tickets are L$1,000 (and limited to 100), with all proceeds going directly to the Foundation via Team Fox, its official grass-roots fundraising arm. The party will run through until 18:00 SLT and will take place in the elegance of the Rose Theatre Ballroom at Angel Manor.
To obtain your ticket:
- Visitor the vendors at Angel Manor or Creations Park
- or copy and past the following in open chat: secondlife:///app/group/84fb7135-bf2f-7d66-a30b-98ecee9cd5a8/about – The Group Tag is your ticket.
- 15:00-16:00 SLT – live music with Satin Galli
- 16:00-18:00 – live DJ Graywolf with handpicked music by Michael’s son Sam along with trivia games and prizes
The afternoon will feature a special VIP Auction with some exceptional items:
- A chance to work alongside DB Bailey, an architect who provides unique spaces with complex vibrant textures zealously executed are walks of art, and learn his magic!
- A one-of-a-kind complete avatar, MICHELLE, a high quality, attractive female Shape and Skin from PYRO. Comes with Eyes, Lip Gloss and Hair
- Two minutes of video magic about them self done by Draxtor Despres the man behind “The Drax Files” http://draxtor.com/
- A unique fashion! From inspiration to creation, Solas NaGealai owner of BlueMoon enterprise will make you the perfect second life garment
- Tea and talk with “Creations Mom” Fran Seranade herself, the inspiration for Creations for Parkinson’s, Enjoy some time with this lovable wise woman.
And more! All proceeds from the auction, and raised throughout the event, will go to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.
So, don’t delay any longer. Be a part of this magical evening – there is still time!
Please note the dress code is formal attire is preferred.