Updates from the week through to Sunday, April 9th, 2023
This summary is generally published every Monday, and is a list of SL viewer / client releases (official and TPV) made during the previous week. When reading it, please note:
- It is based on my Current Viewer Releases Page, a list of all Second Life viewers and clients that are in popular use (and of which I am aware), and which are recognised as adhering to the TPV Policy. This page includes comprehensive links to download pages, blog notes, release notes, etc., as well as links to any / all reviews of specific viewers / clients made within this blog.
- By its nature, this summary presented here will always be in arrears, please refer to the Current Viewer Release Page for more up-to-date information.
- Note that for purposes of length, TPV test viewers, preview / beta viewers / nightly builds are generally not recorded in these summaries.
Official LL Viewers
- Release viewer: Maintenance R viewer, version 18.104.22.1689060, dated March 28, promoted March 30th – NO CHANGE.
- Release channel cohorts (please see my notes on manually installing RC viewer versions if you wish to install any release candidate(s) yourself).
- Maintenance T(ranslation) RC viewer, version 22.214.171.1249154, April 6.
- Performance Floater / Auto FPS RC viewer updated to version 126.96.36.1999238, April 4th.
- Project viewers:
- glTF / PBR Materials viewer, version 188.8.131.529401, April 10 – This viewer will only function on the following Aditi (beta grid) regions: Materials1; Materials Adult and Rumpus Room 1 through 4.
LL Viewer Resources
- SL release viewer download page – LL
- SL viewer release notes – LL
- SL Alternate Viewers page – LL
- SL available viewer index – LL
- Starlight alternative viewer skins page (not officially supported by LL)
- Viewer release process overview – this blog
- SL Viewer updates and reviews – this blog
- No updates.
- Cool VL Viewer updated to version 184.108.40.206 (Stable) on April 8 – release notes.
Mobile / Other Clients
- No updates.