Featuring musician/songwriters from across Second Life presenting a mix of live music throughout the two days, the event kicks-off take at The Mumbling Goat, starting at 15:00 SLT on September 19th. It will then continue through Thursday, September 20th at both Commune Utopia and The Mumbling Goat.
At the time of writing, the schedule for the event read as follows:
Wednesday, September 19th
- 15:00-16:00: Jukebox Diesel
- 16:00-17:00: Whirli Placebo
- 17:00-18:00: Raspberry Rearwin
- 18:00-19:00: Suzen Juel
- 19:00-20:00: Wishing Lane & Chaos Noyes
- 20:00-21:00: Chaos Noyes
Thursday, September 20th
- 08:00-09:00: Vinnie (Acoustic Rhapsody)
- 09:00-10:00: Lexus Melodie
- 10:00-11:00: Pol Arida
- 11:00-12:00 noon: TBA
- 12:00 noon – 13:00: Winston Aukland
- 13:00-15:00: Lluis Indigo
- 15:00-16:00: Aubryn Melody
- 16:00-17:00: Marqs DeSade
- 17:00:18:00: Lazarus Doghouse
- 18:00-20:00: Jed Luckless
To find out more and to keep abreast of the event, be sure to check Through Owl’s Eyes, the blog of Owl Dragonash.
With thanks to Owl for the heads-up.