the RC deployment made on Wednesday, June 6th (version 18#18.05.30.515812) was rolled by on Thursday, June 7th, leave the main grid running server release 18#18.05.25.515749.
As I was unavailable for the Server Beta meeting, I am unaware of whether or not an explanation for the roll-back was given.
The following viewers have been updated in week #23:
- The Pálinka Maintenance RC viewer – to version 22.214.171.1245927 on Thursday, June 7th.
- The 360-degree snapshot project viewer – to version 126.96.36.1995934 on Wednesday, June 6th.
Both of these updates are to maintain parity with the de facto release viewer (at the time of writing version 188.8.131.525811, formerly the love Me Render RC viewer, promoted on June 1st, 2018).
As noted in my report here, the Unloop RC viewer, version 184.108.40.2065965 was released for 32-bit Windows users only, and to specifically help those caught by the “64-bit Windows install loop” created during the initial promotion of the Love Me Render viewer to release status, which left both 64-bit and 32-bit Windows users only able to download the 64-bit version – see here for more.
The remaining viewers in the current LL pipeline remain as:
- Current Release version 220.127.116.115811, dated May 31, promoted June 1 – formerly the Love Me Render Release Candidate – NEW
- Project viewers:
- Linux Spur viewer, version 18.104.22.1689906, dated November 17, 2017 and promoted to release status 29 November – offered pending a Linux version of the Alex Ivy viewer code.
- Obsolete platform viewer, version 22.214.171.1240847, May 8, 2015 – provided for users on Windows XP and OS X versions below 10.7.